Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Personal Development & Excellence

Hi

Today is a special day , I like to tell you many people,which I know ,when they come to a age 40 above many just get lost where is the direction. Same me too!
but I know I must force myself to work on my goal my blue print.

than I ask myself why I can do those thing it relate to what I learn from it call life-long learnig on Personal Development...

Personal Development Counts!

Personal development is almost as important as real estate knowledge, goals and skills. Personal growth and development are life-long pursuits. There is always some polishing to do, knowledge to gain and love to be cultivated and deepened. Personal development ends only when we run out of time. Life is a work-in-progress; Self-improvement never ends; and, you will never arrive at that place called ?perfection.? You are, and you will be for as long as you live, in a process of ?self-evolution.?

Excellence Counts!

The pursuit of excellence is not only politically correct, it is also highly profitable. A commitment to excellence can help you attain true wealth and to realize the inherent value of your potential. You will never outlive its importance, usefulness or necessity. Its absence devalues potential, creditability and reputation. Excellence counts!!

Check out here


Cheers

Jeffrey Tan